Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Just filling space.. And I love you guys and miss you TONS!!


So... I don't see why I get in trouble for taking too long to blog when I am on vacation when you guys haven't blogged anything either, haha.

Besides that, I am having a great time up here in Ohio, but I can't wait to get home. I'd like an update on the blog to let me know what's going on... I hope that everything is well and I will keep you updated on the Ohio blog as well.

Dad - I miss you TTTTHHHHIIIISSSSS much! It is really hard being away from you and I know that you didn't want me to go, but we will have lots to talk about when I get back. Keep getting better, and Remember: Don't Stop Believing! I have worn my new necklace (Hope, Faith, Love, Believe) and my Believe bracelet everyday to remind me to think of you. Joey has worn his as well. We both love you and can't wait to see you when we get back.

Mom - I am having a hard time being away from you as well. It has been a long time since we have been away from each other for this long. I love you more than anything. By the way, what's up with the blog?? Are you going to pull a blog update marathon again soon? I'm looking forward to it. Text me anytime, I love getting them!

Brant - You probably haven't started missing me yet, but just so you know I am missing you way too much... for some reason, haha. You should check out our Ohio blog, I've taken a few pictures here and there simply because they made me think of you. I hope school is going alright and I can't wait to see your upcoming football games, I'm really excited!

Chelsea and Rachel - I love you guys and I hope you both are having a good week. I can't wait until we can all see each other again.

1 comment:

  1. Let the marathon blogging begin!!! Love you Lexi. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your vacation. Can't wait to you are safely home. Give Joey a hug for me.

    ReplyDelete